Thursday, March 13, 2014

I search, I am inspired, I planned!!


Sitting in front of my laptop googled for information to complete blogspot assignment
Honestly, at the very first, i was like.. 
"ermm, what can i get by doing this?"

Forget to introduce myself, I am Vivian (Yu Wei Ting)
and yes, this is me ^_^






Well~ seriously, i am inspired and motivated now!! 
Planned and FULL with passions to make my steps when there are chances!! 

Google-ing around for information, gathering information and make it a collection. 
Not just for assignment, but it's for me myself too! 

It widen my sights and my heart on preparing for changes
Changes in my life on every coming seconds, unpredictable but Challenging!! 
Awake me after hibernating for 2 and a half year in University!

My passions are ALL BACK!!!! 

Thank you very much Miss!! 
I feel sooooo grateful by completing this assignment with full of benefits!! 

LOVE you Miss!!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment